Re: Current events and TRADING

We've been warned about political posts. If you can't relate it directly to
trading don't say it. For example will the market sell off on Monday now
that Clinton has been Impeached? I for one doubt it. Looks like new highs
are likely but if we do get a strong sell off it COULD be a signal that a
top is in. There is some bad news coming out of this Holiday Season. Sales
below expectations, ships backing up for lack of cargo, etc.

Brent