Re: Current events - a vote for

The issue is not about whether we like or don't like political
ideas...the issue is that the CONTEXT of this forum is
TRADING....ergo...REAL TRADERS....not REAL POLITICS.  There are plenty
of forums, newsgroups, and chat rooms where you can spend you time and
energy on political issues.  The focus here is TRADING.

Now...if you wish to start a post sharing some research you have
done...demonstrating either a correlation or non-correlation to market
behavior and political events then fine....otherwise shut up!!!!

Mark Seflin