FW: PRINCETON ECONOMICS: WCMR Issue #9 now on the web

FYI...

JW

-----Original Message-----
From: James Smith [mailto:JSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 1998 7:51 PM
To: 'JW@xxxxxxxxxxxx '
Subject: PRINCETON ECONOMICS: WCMR Issue #9 now on the web

Those of you who are technicians and follow the CRB will no doubt have
noticed that we recently broke below a 12 year Triple Bottom at 195.
After breaking below this critical support level last week the CRB got
as low as 188, then retested former support (195) yesterday.  Today the
CRB is plunging again.  This is partly because US bombers did not touch
Iraqi oil facilities and partly because the Swiss are going to sell a
whole heap of gold.  Hogs are also selling for $45 and that's no
heavenly ham to a farmer who probably spent twice that to produce it.

So golly, what has the CRB got to do with anything.  I mean, you
probably don't care about the CRB.  Well, you should.  It represents a
sign that the Deflationary cycle is about to accelerate.
As the CRB plunges towards 160 or lower, bonds should do well.  The
acceleration of Deflation also suggests that even if stocks get back to
New Highs, it will not be a sustainable move.  New Highs into 1999 would
set up a bubble top.

For a deeper discussion of this topic check out our chairman's latest
article on the web,
"The Fate of the Share Markets."    For quick access to this article
click here:

http://www.pei-intl.com/TOPICS/DANGER.HTM

If this link does not work, go to our web site and click on MAIN.  At
the top of the White Page
you will see the title to this article:  "The Fate of the Share Markets"

Subscribers can now access the latest issue of our Monthly Report, "The
World Capital Market Review."    WCMR issue #9 is now posted to the web.
 If you have trouble accessing this issue on the web and you are a
subscriber call us (609 987 0600) and ask for JoAnn Flann.  She will
give you access.  Or send an email to:  JFlann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    Let
her know you are a subscriber and want access to the online version of
WCMR.

The printed version of the WCMR will be back from the printer on Tuesday
December 22nd.
We will send it out as soon as we get it, so hopefully you will receive
in time for Christmas.

If you are not a subscriber and would like to see a back-issue, go to
RESEARCH and click on
"World Capital Market"  or click here:

http://www.pei-intl.com/Research/WCMR/WCM-MAST.HTM

As an enticement to non-subscribers we have a Special Offer.  If you
subscribe before December 31st, 1998, we will send you the video tapes
of our recent Annual Seminar held in Vancouver BC
on October 24th and 25th.  This includes the complete 8 hrs of the
seminar (4 two hour tapes). That's a $350 value included free with your
$500 subscription to the WCMR.

Just call us with at:   1-800-354-8603  or  609 987 0600
Have your credit card ready.  The cost is $500 for 12 issues of "The
World Capital Market Review."   Anyone who has heard Martin Armstrong
speak will know the value of having these tapes.

If you would like to have your name removed from our mailing list, send
an email

TO:  remove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SUBJECT:  REMOVE