Subject: DTN down
Author: Earl Adamy
Date:  12/16/98 10:09 AM

EnsignList - http://www.ensignsoftware.com

Had DTN down from 823-829 and 843-854. DTN says this was a quote vendor
problem - assume they are referring to Bridge.

Also SP_PREM is dead for second day in row.  I have solved the SP_PREM
problem by creating a custom Ensign symbol: Type Spread, Reset 830, Open
831, Close 1501, Custom SPPREM = SP9H * 1 - INX * 1. I then replaced SP_PREM
with SPPREM.

Earl