Re: April Feeders

ARE YOU KIDDING ???   I HAVE BOTH OF THEM !!
But, Check around.. Miner's software is da bomb, but YOU must know how to use
it.. it is THE only time analysis software out there..is finding the high or
low in a market to within a day or even an hour or two important to you ?
could you use that information to your advantage ?
Many people prefer GET ( I LOVE IT TOO ! ) because you said it...IT IS EASIER
to learn and use effectively, but NOTHING is as DEAD ON ACCURATE as Miner's
stuff..PERIOD !
Further,  as any REAL trader will tell you, to become REALLY SUCCESSFUL, you
must put forth a little effort other than pushing a few buttons and letting it
fly.....
this is by no means a bashing of GET...but, Miner's software REALLY ties it
all together, as anyone will tell you....it WILL NOT label this wave or that
wave, but it will put you where the money is..
hope this helps..
Jerry