Warning==> DTN rots --> no data now for some

Here is a good one! The sub-morons at DTN sign me up after their
satellite goes down. Then, they go and give me their old box. Now, they
are going to a new signal. But, they have no idea that I have the old
box. THEY SHUT THE FRIGGIN SIGNAL OFF FROM 1-2PM CST TODAY. THAT IS HOW
THOSE A-HOLES FIND OUT.

Why didn't they give me the new box? THEY DON'T KNOW.
Why can't they do this at night? THEY DON'T KNOW.
Why don;t they know what system I have? THEY DON'T KNOW.

I hate them. If it was not for the awesome guys at ensign, I'd drop
these morons in a minute!
--
Steven W. Poser, President
Poser Global Market Strategies Inc.