Re: Internet Data Providers

At 09:44 AM 12/14/98 , you wrote:

> I would be grateful if anyone could provide some recommendations on real
time
> data providers. I am looking for a data provider who will supply reliable
> real time data for the S&P mini contract and a basic charting service at a
> reasonable cost. All I need is a basic realtime chart service that is
> continuously updated in variable time segments eg 1 minute bars 5 minute
etc,
> where contract volume is shown and simultaneously to view real time
> transactions showing price and volume.I am currently reviewing DBC,
> Futuresource and Quote.com.

Here is a pretty reasonably priced one - it is FREE:

<http://www.quote.com/cgi-bin/jchart-form?symbols=es99h>http://www.quote.co
m/cgi-bin/jchart-form?symbols=es99h

Real time java based emini charts - the have 1 min, 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, and
60 min. Includes the bid/ask with volume...

good trading,
Jeff

jwalker@xxxxxxxxxxx

InvestorMap.com- THE investing directory  http://investormap.com