Re: VantagePoint

In a message dated 12/10/98 9:08:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rparrbird@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< Thanks.  A fairly high pressure sales guy called me and pitched it and
 then faxed me a bunch of stuff.  I only listened to him because it's
 heavily intermarket based which can in itself be good.

 Did you in any way get involved with it? >>
hi

they try selling it to me a year ago
instead.  i look at bonds .the  utilities  average  and vix for direction,
i use inter mkt relations  as a tool.
i look at  the 5 week roc   on  the above to give me clues on intermidiate mkt
direction.