Re: DISCOUNT BROKERS

I have had an account with Lind Waldock for five years.  I have hung on
to it bacause they seem to have a lot of capability due to their size.
They also have a lot of automated features via the telephone which I
like.  Commissions can be negotiated quite low with any volume at all.
Their online trading capabilities seem to be lagging right now IMO.

Rich