Re: GEN - analysis software

<x-html><HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
They are looking for the magic, not the knowledge or ability.&nbsp; Ira

<P>nwinski wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;

<P>Dennis L. Conn wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=-1><FONT COLOR="#000000">Thanks
to all those who responded to my request for input on Vantage Point; the
unanimous verdict is that they seem to be 'factually challenged', to say
the least. My friend has decided to face reality and won't be buying it.</FONT>Now
on to something I'm personally interested in that makes no claims of being
the Holy Grail; Fibonacci Trader software seems to be a fairly priced and
very good analysis package, and I'd appreciate whatever feedback anyone
can offer, especially regarding the real-time version.</FONT> <FONT SIZE=-1>Thanks,</FONT>
<FONT SIZE=-1>Dennis C.</FONT> <FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>dconn@xxxxxxxxx</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp; Dennis,
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; As for as Fibonacci stuff goes, about two weeks ago, I
posted just about everything you need to know for free right here on RT.&nbsp;
I also offered to tutor folks, saying that I could teach the whole enchillada
in about 5 minutes over the telephone assuming you own a $5 pocket calculator.
I had one person exrpress interest in this. When I suggested that I get
$25 for my time, they dissappeared. Funny huh?
<BR>Folks can't wait to spend thousands on some real purdy computer program
which does the same thing they can do on a cheap calculator. Just goes
to show that most folks go for that sizzle and don't care about the steak.

<P>Spiralling,

<P>Norman
<BR>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Wed Dec 09 12:59:30 1998
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>Thanks
to all those who responded to my request for input on Vantage Point; the
unanimous verdict is that they seem to be 'factually challenged', to say
the least. My friend has decided to face reality and won't be buying it.</FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE=-1>Now
on to something I'm personally interested in that makes no claims of being
the Holy Grail; Fibonacci Trader software seems to be a fairly priced and
very good analysis package, and I'd appreciate whatever feedback anyone
can offer, especially regarding the real-time version.</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=-1>Thanks,</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=-1>Dennis
C.</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>dconn@xxxxxxxxx</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>

</x-html>From ???@??? Wed Dec 09 21:09:00 1998