Re: Economics

Well, I'm certainly not thinking about cells dividing and continue growing
when I'm cutting the grass.  I see your point, but when I'm stumbling out of
bed, flipping on the light in my office to fax in my orders to sell more crude
oil, I have no regard whether Chevron has two or three tankers of crude in the
gulf this morning. I have absolutely no idea if this crude is to replace oil
that has already been sold or Chevron is storing it because it is cheap. I
don't know of ANY private trader that trades strictly off of economic data and
makes money.  If there are, my hat is off to them.