SuperchartsRT.

Thanks to everyone that has replied to my original posting.
I am trying to download through the Omega site,but when I try to type in the code for the contract(spz8)into the portfolio the server is not regognising it.Please note that in the past I have only been using Supercharts to backtest, using CD data with the offline data server...is there a whole setting up process that I have to go through to get the server configured to recognise data off the net?Any help welcomed!
Again,Thanks to all!
Max.

This message has been sent from talk21 http://www.talk21.com/