Re: contango/backwardation

The best source for information on Austian Economics is The Ludwig von Mises
Institute of Auburn University.  They have web page but I don't remember the
address, try searching for it or call 205-826-2500.  Von Mises is generally
given credit as being the originator of this school of economic thought.  For
what it's worth it does seem to be very logical to me.

Also, there is an excellent interview with Mark Boucher  December issue of
Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities that explains the basics of
Austrian economic theory.

NPedersen
PS - I have been amazed at how many of the "Market Wizzard" level traders
subscribe to the Austrian school of economics, there must be something to it.