Re: CTREE error

You will need to shut down TradeStation and the Server, go to your
Omega\server\btc directory and delete the 40bonn.idx, 40bonn5.dat, and
40bonn5.idx files. DO NOT DELETE the 40bonn.dat file or any others
except those mentioned!!! Move them somewhere if you don't feel
comfortable deleting them. Then restart the server and it will rebuild
the idx files and 5 minute file. This should cure the problem. Since
upgrading to build 20 I have never had that problem again.

Regards, Randall