Re: s&p

Today's early run up in the major indices is more than likely short covering
from the better than expected jobs data. If you are wonder how the day will
fair. Watch the A/D ratio and the Up / Down vol. ratio on the NYSE. If breadth
begins to deteriorate look for the indices to follow. Also this is Friday many
are not willing to hold over the weekend. So the chances of a down day are very
good today.

Harley