Re: s&p

Well, a 10 point gap opening doesn't of itself necessarily mean much, but
add in another 10 handles and an ad line of 2:1+ and it means considerably
more. And a reversal would certainly mean even more than that!

What type of analysis are you doing. If it's some kind of super secret
fine, just say so. Otherwise what is the point of one or two line
predictions without some sort of detail to back it up?

By the way, I've been right here watching the market every step of the way
for many years!

Regards,

Tom Alexander