Re: Fibs

I recently bought the book and am about half way through it. Depending
on your level of trading experience I would say the first half is kinda
simple but as it progresses it gets more and more in depth. As I really
haven't used fib levels in my trading before now I can't say just yet if
the book will help my trading or not but it looks like it might. How's
that for being non-committal <g>?

All in all if I had it to do over again I would see first if anybody has
a copy they would like to sell and if not, I'd go ahead and shell out
the 162 bucks anyhow. Maybe after I finnish the book I can give a more
concrete opinion.

I haven't used the software so I am not able to comment.

Sorry I can't help more at this point.

Regards, Randall