Subject: Re: bmi index symbols
Author: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:  12/3/98 7:54 AM

Dick,

Thank you for your answer.

At one time I tried DTN.  I noticed on a couple of occassions that some of
their "end of day data" (Indexes)
did not display the same prices as printed in the paper or on Yahoo.  Have
you noticed that?

I currently use BMI cable feed at 38.4kb.

You mentioned that Signal transmits at 56kb through cable. Do they use the
same compression technology as BMI?
If they do, why not switch from BMI to signal?  If they don't, are they
transmitting faster than BMI?
Is there data that BMI transmits that Signal does not?

David
.