Re: E-Mini-ADR#2

Ira,

I know about Spiders,,, they trade like a stock and I assume, correct me
if I am wrong, that they are only marginable to 50% like stocks.
(If you can put down 5% to 6% margin let me know.)

If that is the case they are not what I am talking about.. I am talking
about a unit futures trust. Pardon my miss use of present terms to
describe what doesn't exist. There is no reason that something like that
can't be marketed.. It just needs a change in the law..

Regards,

Don

.