Re: bmi index symbols

Well, I'm still getting the '@' indicators from BMI/satellite in
Ensign/Windows.

But be aware that 'BMI' is going the way of all flesh... DBC is (or has
finished) folding the entire product into the same ticker plant used for
Signal.  My guess is that this means that 'SPX' will now be accessible
as '$SPX' .  The post card they sent me reads in part...

"The list of supported Indices and Market Indicators will be impacted.
Some of the previously supported indices will no longer be available,
while new, previously unavailable indices will be added to the list.  A
complete list of supported indices can be viewed at http://dbc.com/cc "

Be also aware that their "upgrade" to the 'options' segment of the
datafeed is in general not yet fully functional... the quotes for
bid/ask are in most cases (that I watch) not accurate.

Dick Crotinger