Re: LBR on SOES trading

After sitting in for most of Monday as I daytraded the spoo I finally gave
up. I can't justify spending that kind of $$ for a service that tries to
cover the waterfront (i.e., multiple markets). If you're a "one trick pony"
as I am, you need a service w/ more focus. To me, when a provider tries to
be all things to all people, the results are diluted. I'd originally hoped
she'd focus on her forte, daytrading the S&P. Too bad.

Michael