Re: LBR on SOES trading

> Can you give us the URL of that channel .  Thanks.
> Russ

Here's the blurb I got from her office.  (I am not associated with
LBR in any way, not even as a client.  This is not an attempt to sell
anything, just to point out a useful resource for anyone who's
interested in LBR's techniques.)

The freebie was only for 11/30 and 12/1, but they said they'd do
another freebie on the first day of each month.  So you'll have to
wait a month to check it out again.  However, the website does have
the logs of past days.

Looks like you have to be well-versed in LBRspeak to understand a lot
of what she's saying, but she does clearly specify "We're buying X
*now*," "Looks like a good exit coming up," "We're exiting our
position *now*."

Gary

Dear LBR (Linda Raschke) Guest-book registrant,

When you registered on my web site, I promised I would keep you
informed of any interesting ideas, articles, or new developments.
Guess what.! We have been working on a new project! - Live, real-time
Internet commentary and analysis in which we post the trades and
setups we are taking for our OWN account BEFORE they are taken!  We
will describe what we expect the market to do, how we plan to enter,
when we are pulling the trigger, our fill prices, and how we are
managing the trade in addition to when or where we are going to exit.
Our minute by minute analysis will cover S&P day-trading, 1-3 day
swing trades in the bonds, currencies, grains, softs and energy
markets, and overall equity market commentary.

We invite you to watch us gratis, this Monday and Tuesday. To join us
live November 30 and December 1, go to the following site:

http://www.mtrader.com/rooms.htm

Next, scroll down under Raschke to "more info".

When the next page comes up, click on "Watch Linda trade real-time",
enter a nickname (5 - 10 letters), and you will be able to read our
dialogue as we post it. Our dialogue is "one-way", meaning you will
not be able to post any comments.  It is a Java format, so you will
only be able to follow our commentary from the time that you log on.
Thus we suggest you log on before the market opens., if possible. The
room will be open at 8:00 A.M. (EST), before the bond market opens,
but we will begin our overall market analysis 20 minutes before the
S&Ps open. If you are not able to join us, there will be the
completed transcript available at the end of the day.

If you have any problems logging on, call Laura at 910-577-3017, or e-
mail her at

Lbondurant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We will also be giving an educational trading class at 4:00 PM (EST),
which you are invited to attend.  Mtrader.com, home of Ken Wolff, a
short-term trader who specializes in daytrading over the counter
momentum stocks, will be sponsoring the class.  To attend the guest
lecture on Monday, click on:

http://www.mtrader.com

Click on the ICON at the top on the page "Hear Linda speak".

This live-trading service reflects the trades made by our office
only.  It is intended to be educational in nature and should not be
construed as making trade recommendations.  A full disclosure
statement on our web page must be read by anyone intending to become
a client.

Thank-you very much in advance for previewing our product!  Linda
Raschke, Victoria Pearson, Laura Bondurant, and all the folks at
Mtrader!

Linda Raschke