Re: Looking For Other Soy Meal Traders!

Yo Guyz!

Tony doesn't sell. HE TRADES!

Sounds like the VENDEROIDS (Rhymes with HEMEROIDS) and the SPAMSTERS can't take
the honesty and the clarity of someone who actually trades REAL MARKETS with
REAL CASH.

Ciao gang! keep the faith...

Gotta run! Sugar is climbing slowly, Soy Meal is drooping, OJ is falling, and
Cocoa just rocketted ...

Tony