Re: GEN: Data conversion

Kevin,

Here's a link to a web page containing a variety of financial
shareware programs.  One of the programs is "MAKEMS11" (makems11.zip)
which is an ASCII to Metastock data conversion program.  I've never
used the program, but it may be what you're looking for.

I posted this to RT a while back in response to a similar query, and
someone wrote me to say that this program worked OK.

http://www.sorostm.ro/simtel.net/win95/finance-pre.html

Good luck,

Brad D.