FUTR: Soybeans

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>RealTraders,</FONT></DIV>

<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>
<P align=left><FONT size=2>I like the setup in the March Soybean; I am going to
day trade it like I did on Monday. If the day session opens above Monday's Low
and starts to trade higher then I will place a Sell Stop just below Monday's Low
... I give up some profit potential trading this way, but I like to sell or go
with confirmed or continued weakness. I want this trade to work immediately; if
it does not then I will be stopped out with about a 4 cent loss ... this trade
also applies to January Soybean.&nbsp; See charts below.</FONT>
<DL>
  <DT><A href="http://homepage.macomb.com/~mig/112398/24osc-crb.gif";><FONT
  size=2>CRB CASH INDEX</FONT></A><FONT size=2> ... weekly lower\sideways, daily
  trading trend short term bearish.</FONT>
  <DT><A href="http://homepage.macomb.com/~mig/112398/24osc-s.gif";><FONT
  size=2>MARCH SOYBEAN</FONT></A><FONT size=2> ... weekly lower\sideways, daily
  trading trend short term bearish.</FONT> </DT></FONT></DL>
</DIV>

<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Dennis</FONT></DIV>

<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Home Page <A
href="http://homepage.macomb.com/~mig/home.htm";>http://homepage.macomb.com/~mig/home.htm</A></FONT></DIV>
</BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Thu Nov 26 01:23:33 1998