GEN: Electronic trading

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Hi All:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>I've been using LeoWeb and putting up with the
headaches well known</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>to us all.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>I've heard good comments re: PMB's system, but
my reservation about this</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>is the time it takes for a web page to
download.&nbsp; I trade the S&amp;P and need</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>to enter orders very quickly--I like to put in
my entry order and the</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>protective stop at the same time.&nbsp; Waiting
for the new page to download</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT><FONT size=2>when a trade isn't working
sounds expensive to me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>I'd like to hear from you PMB users if web page
download time is a</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>problem and if not what kind of connection you
have.&nbsp; I use a 56k</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>modem but almost never get better than a 28.8
connection.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Has anyone used FTG?&nbsp; I have their software
and it looks very good--but</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>no one seems to be a customer.&nbsp; Is there a
reason for this??&nbsp; They</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT><FONT size=2>seem to be a reputable
outfit.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Reply privately or to the group in
general.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Good trading to all,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Josh Taifer</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2><A
href="mailto:taifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>taifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Thu Nov 26 01:23:10 1998