Re: Grains

<<     What am I, chopped liver? I am the one who nailed the top in the
Soybeans.
 DP was first too eagerby a few days and now too shy via selling on a stop. I
 sold Jan. Soybeans at 585, within two cents of the high on Thursday opening.
 What does a person have to do to get some recognition around here?

 Invisibly,

 Norman

Chopped liver?  yuk..... I hope not.....

As I recall, (and I might be wrong as I am getting senile at the ripe old age
of 40),
Dennis took some friendly flak when he called for a top in the grains early
last week.
I saw the same thing he was looking at (looking at my stuff from a totally
different
perspective) and chimed in with a little support.

I will say that seeing your post about the grains trending lower over the next
couple of weeks gave me the confidence to increase my short position on Friday
( and subsequently get some more clients short).

So I must say GLORY to NORM !!!!

He too was correct on the grain call.

Peter