MKT: sentiment - bullish

                LOWRISK.COM

         INVESTOR SENTIMENT SURVEY

                 11 / 23 / 98

     brought to you by Investormap.com
the biggest directory of investing sites on the net.
         http://www.investormap.com

Below are the results of our weekly "Guess the Dow" sentiment survey. The
survey was taken from 11/16 through 11/22 on our web site.

Number of participants: 329

30 day outlook:

52% bullish,  45% last week
28% bearish,  29% last week
21% neutral,  26% last week

(percentages may not sum to 100 due to rounding)

Median guess for the DJIA closing value on Friday, 11/26: 9124   (it was
8948 last week). More complete sentiment data is available at
<http://www.lowrisk.com/sentiment.htm> .

Bullish sentiment rose 7% last week to end at 52%. This was too be expected
since the DJIA rose 240+ points last week. The bulls gain came primarily
from the neutral camp, as bearish sentiment was almost unchanged. The bears
dropped by 1% to end at 28%. It is difficult to draw much conclusion from
this week's sentiment data. Bullish sentiment is high, but it isn't quite
at the level that would sound alarm bells for the bulls.

Please stop by to take part in this weeks survey at:
http://www.lowrisk.com/guess.htm
More sentiment data is at: http://www.lowrisk.com/sentiment.htm

best regards,
Jeff Walker