Re: Bond Prospects

A european perspective on these comments:

The Euro is expected to have a lowering of prices in the long term, but
this may take years. Many of the price discrepancies are known but still
difficult to avoid. It is easy to understand why cars are a lot more
expensive in Britain (with right hand drive) than the rest of Europe.
The differential over the German Italian border, however, has persisted
for years...

Regarding Y2K, the news trickling out now is that firms that had
considered themselves Y2K compliant are having outside
auditors/consultants check the work and finding lots of flaws...

Regards

DanG