Re: BMI cable service down

This problem surfaced on another list.  It is limited to cable feed and
AMC.  Apparently the solution(s) are to change the channel you receive
the feed from or unplug the receiver for a few seconds and start again.
I don't know if this works for sure, I have a satellite feed and no
problems.  Just something you might try.

~Alan