Re: Where am I on the chat channel.

R.E.Turner wrote:

> #daytraders does a great job of actively discouraging hype, in all its many
> forms, and immediately kicks those who engage in it or other violations of
> protocol.  Good place to visit while waiting for your charts to setup.

I dropped in for a few minutes a while back to check this out - it's a fine
idea, but unfortunately is a complete zoo with that many users, and I kept
getting hit with private stuff - some of it was even in French -  which was an
real annoyance.

The best thing to do is to get together with a *few* traders you know who share
a similar style and set up a chat of your own on IRC.  This can be password
protected - although it's a real hoot sometimes when you get people wandering
in.

Regards,
A.J.