Re: Gen: Day Trading aspects.

I have to agree whole heartedly.  there is one other fact, and that is, if you
understand how to trade you can make money shorting an up market and going long a down
market.  The perfect contrarian.  The prime example is my own. For some reason I had
taken a distinct dislike to Lockheed stock. Not really bright, but true.  I shorted
Lockheed from $42 to $90 and went out and bought a new Jaguar with the profits.
Granted that was 1979 and things may have been a little less volatile at the time.