Gen: Where am I on the chat channel.

RT's,

Some traders from this group have visited the chat channel(#futures) that I
mentioned looking for Brente or Brent, I sort of wanted to maintain my
anonymity there so I use a nick that is not my real name. Some of those
there know who I am anyway. By the way this is all free and I have no
monetary interest in this chat thing what so ever. I was asked by the person
submitting a petition to make the channel official to be one of about 6
persons needed to support the petition and I agreed. Also BTW, there is a
chat channel called #daytraders (on the othernet server)that is oriented
towards stock day traders that has hundreds of chatters on it. Come visit if
you like.

Brent