RE: PFG..THE STANDARD

Hello Fellow Traders,
Again, I know this is not a forum to sing the praise of a firm, broker or
product but I feel a need to recoginize and commend an OUTSTANDING act or deed
when warranted...
As all traders know..the markets are brutal, and we need all the breaks we can
get... today was such an example.. I have seen the horror stories of missing
and gapped fills on here from trading online, and the problems with brokers
and firms in general...
I switched to PFG about 6 weeks ago and have been trading online. Based on my
DT analysis, I put in an order to buy MARCH 1999 bonds on a 128' 03 stop as a
day order.. imagine my joy, when I saw that bonds had opened below my stop,
then went to 128' 15....well, I checked my account and no oder had been
filled... I called the trading desk and  was told I had been filed but, at
128' 11 ......I WAS SHOCKED !
I called the trading desk, and voiced my disbelief.. within minutes, I had
several brokers working for ME (another shock).. tracking this problem down,
trying to figure what had happened..
Anyway... to make a long story short..the problem could not be located but,
PFG immediately gave me the fill at 128' 05, depositing the difference in my
account, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!
What makes this so astounding is that the bonds actually traded to 128' 08
within a minute of opening and the usual brokerage firm would have given me
that fill price..but  NOT PFG !!!!!
THESE GUYS ARE FIRST RATE, which in todays trading enviornment..is RARE !!

Thanks Jerome... it is brokers and firms like yours, that SET THE STANDARD!