Golden Box Soybeans

If the beans do go into the box what will they do next?How do you

interpret it?

Bernie

sarber@xxxxxxxx

Bernie....As far as I know the box works as an attractor and repeller.
What seems very easy is to enter when they dip into the box and reverse.
Attached is a close up of the march soybeans chart. I have been told that they
may make the underlying technique available in limited quantities.

Good Trading
Mitch

Mitch

wner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> How about those newbies just entering the market who may be losing hundreds

> or if not thousands of dollars because they thought they had in their hands

> the BIBLE To Short-Term Trading  ?

>                                                John

> At 06:33 AM 11/19/98 -0500, you wrote:

> >There are lots of good ideas.

> >There must also be common sense and good followthrough.

> >Thanks

> >Peyton Morgan

> >Editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> >http://TradersDigest.com

his

> >set-up with your existing techniques.  Using the strategies exactly as

> >described in the book will not work.  It is sort of like President Clinton

> >when he said he may have misled the general public by not volunteering

> >certain information ?

> >                                                     Good Trading.

> >                                                     John

Mitch Ryder