From: john shih <jshih@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, November 19, 1998 5:56 AM
Subject: Re: Jeff Cooper's Hit and Run Trading II

Bob:

   Thanks for responding to my E-Mail message.  I have no doubt that Jeff
Cooper is a successful trader using the set-ups that he mentioned in his
book.  But it is my opinion that he delibrately left out certain key
elements of his strategies in order to NOT GIVE AWAY THE STORE.  Why do you
think he has a follow-up daily fax service that cost $150-$500 per month ?
Therefore I firmly believe that in order to make money, you must combine his
set-up with your existing techniques.  Using the strategies exactly as
described in the book will not work.  It is sort of like President Clinton
when he said he may have misled the general public by not volunteering
certain information ?

                                                     Good Trading.

                                                     John