Re: PMB Down

I use Timberhill's Interactive Broker & it's been ok all day.
Michael

At 12:04 PM 11/16/98 -0700, Earl Adamy wrote: >>>> Have you been able to find out if it was the TimberHill system which was down or the PMB front end? Also, what method was used to inform you that the system was down: e-mail or alert on order entry screens or ? Earl -----Original Message----- From: Terry S. Smith To: RealTraders Discussion Group Date: Monday, November 16, 1998 10:15 AM
PMB PMB WAS DOWN FROM THE OPEN TO 1156 A.M. EASTERN TIME TODAY. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THEY HAVE BEEN DOWN SINCE I HAVE BEEN TRADING WITH THEM (9/27/98). I WILL KEEP REALTRADERS UPDATED. HAVE A GOOD DAY.