Re: Subject: DM/LH

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Subject: DM/LH
  • From: Clyde Lee <clydelee@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 12:03:29 -0500 (EST)

Jeff,

I hate to "bust a bubble" but EVERY SWING THAT
IS DEPICTED ON A MULTIPLE SWING ANALYSIS HAS THE
SAME probability of occurring as any other swing.

However, if a whole bunch of swings end up at
about the same place then the cumulative
probability that they represent IS IN FACT A
path of high probability.

Actually, telling the system to make ONE projection
may be best! ! !  That is exactly what Gann & Fib
and such are just averages taken from history!!!!

Clyde

Fourier works best when there are strong cyclic
components at work.  This can be evaluated by
having system display the fourier data to the
screen or file of your choice.  The system
retains the data from the last analysis if you
want to use the modeling capability to see
exactly what a particular cycle is doing.

cl

--
Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO        (Home of SwingMachine)
SYTECH Corporation              email:   <clydelee@xxxxxxx>