DM/LH

Recently there have been posts relating to a new program called Golden Box.
Attached are a couple of SwingMachine charts which may confirm Mitch Ryder's
GB posts of Live Hogs and Deutschemark.
Clyde Lee has included Fourier analysis in his SwingMachine software which
defaults to 45 periods but which can be adjusted. I'm not sure how to set an
optimal period for
Fourier but it seems, from my observations, 45 periods has been quite
successful.
Even though Fourier works on fixed cycles, it suggests confirmation
of Clyde's swings with Golden Box turns. We'll have to observe the cycles
for a few days to see if there's anything in them.
By the way, Fourier analysis is showing Crude Oil in a downward cycle. It'll
be interesting to see if there's any change after the political events over
Iraq.

Dave

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\DM_z.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\LH_g.gif"