Re: [Re: GB says..Hogs may turn

Thanks for all the interest in the Golden Box, I wish that i was getting more
than a beta test program. Even though I am getting nothing for it I am glad to
share the charts with the group.

Here is the update in the chart for the hogs that I posted last weekend. The
theory is that if it goes into the box it will turn or plunge. So this way
there is a time of the turn and a price.

I guess you could do it like Miner or other Fibonacci lovers do it and it
would get the same box. I have been playing with it by doing some historical
tests and what I like about it is I do not have to decide what to do if prices
go through the 50% level to the 61.8% level or beyond. If prices go in the box
a turn or plunge (nearly always a turn) is likely.
I guess the computer figures out the correct price level and time point or
something.

There is no URL for these guys. If you Email them something they will Email
you back, it just may take a while.

Below is some info I wrote last weekend to answer some questions.

What is the Golden Box?
The golden box is a computer program designed to find highly probable turning
points.  These turning points on average occur 20 or more time bars apart. In
most cases when the golden box is used on
daily charts the turn holds for several weeks. To put it simply the area of
the golden box is defined by time and price that acts as an important support
and resistance point.

How does it work?
The chart comes up, if prices go into the golden box then, a significant turn
is likely. In rare cases the prices plunge through the box. My research has
found that prices typically then continue in the direction of the plunge for
quite some time.

How can I get it?
In the future it will be available on software that anyone can use. The
developers of the product are experts in the field of software development and
trading and not marketing. They are in the process of developing all the
necessary marketing plans.

What theory is the Golden Box based upon?
The golden box is based upon a technique that has created substantial wealth
for a few investors.  They do something with time and price coordination that
others do not do. When the product is sold there may be the opportunity to
purchase the technology behind it.  However for most investors having the
indicator is sufficient, since it is easy enough to use.

How can I get future updates of information on the Golden Box?
Send an email to goldenbox@xxxxxxxxxx and you will be kept up to date on the
Golden Box.

Can it be used on multiple time frames?
Yes, if you want to narrow down trend changes even further. For example, if a
Golden Box is found on a weekly time chart, one can look for a golden box on
the daily and then hourly, and even in some cases five minute charts to
enhance market timing. I have tested it out on General Electric stock using
Daily charts. And in the last 8 years it has had 16 signals. Two of which the
developers site as failures because prices continued in the set direction for
two or more days and two siginals where prices did not make it up to the box
by .50 or so. The remaining signals were profitable.

Good Trading
Mitch

owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Group,

> After seeing a couple of charts for the past couple of weeks I may just give

> up trading stocks.  I use setups out of Street Smarts and Bob Minors system.

> In eyeballing Mitchs charts on Gold and DM, I did the retracements, Gold is

> near its .5 retracement and were mitch put the yellow box count two days

> forward that is a CIT for Gold, looks like its near resistance of .382.  and

> the next CIT for gold should be tomorrow.  Bob Minor said there always a
small

> bounce at the .5 retracement.  Used Trading Days of 24

> In looking at the DM it also maybe at its .5 retracement in price and today

> was a CIT (.786). Used trading days of 30

> If I missed something could someone please tell me, since I don't trade

> futures and looking to do so.

> Trade Well,

> Joe Frabosilio

> Terry S. Smith wrote:

> > Bob Minor in his weekly free trade recommendations gives the set up for a

> > turn in the DMark this week. Anyone interested can check it out at

> > www.dynamictraders.com.

Mitch Ryder
Ynos@xxxxxxxxxxxx