Re: Fw: Internet Access At Risk (Fwd)

My point wasn't whether cableco ISP is better or worse than telco ISP.
I'm sure that there are great arguments on both sides of this issue.
The only point is whether or not it is viable competition - today.  If
it is, the effect on price will be substantially greater than the
largest letter writing campaign ever assembled.  You'll be able to
choose between services, both (or more - who knows?)of which will be
offered at non monopoly competitive prices.