Re: GEN: reverse convertibles

Stephane

The short answer is: buying the bond is like buying a Commerzbank bond
plus selling a put on SAP. If SAP stock still exists at maturity, you
would get the stock, even (and especially) if worthless.

You need to check the term sheet of the bond, however, to know for sure
what happens if SAP stops trading, is taken over, etc. I would not buy
without a term sheet clearly stating what happens in these cases.

Regards

Dan