Send it in a brown paper bag.

<< Yes i did mention about managing money.
 BUT, do you recall what i said?
 "I want NO incentive fee, NO management fee, NO commission,
just a fair
 percentage of the NET profits and my money is on the line too"!
 remember!?
 any other comments.....
 gary >>

Anyone naive enough to send money to an unregistered,
unregulated, ranting flamer is the same kind of desperate
individual who is looking for the "holy grail" software.
Protect your "ass"ets and invest in hard work or a track record.
 If this forum had the ability to post and track trades on a
daily basis, the egotistical, hyperactive gerbils would exhaust
themselves within weeks.

Steve Karnish
CCT