[Fwd: MKT: CIT SnP]

Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 18:30:41 -0500
From: Joe Frabosilio <joe6964@xxxxxxxx>
To: realtrader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MKT: CIT SnP

Hello Everyone,

Below is a chart of possible support and resistance lines for the S&P.
The Yellow vert. lines are Fib time zones and the red vert. lines are
time and price CIT.  The horz. lines are support and resistance. I think
with Greenspan coming out and dropping interest rates, resistance maybe
at 1074. Then a big drop because I don't think a lot companies will make
the projected earnings.  Also, another point of interest in CIT is the
Gann 90, that date will be on 10/20/98.  Yestarday, I did the Gann 90
for the Dow and that date was 10/16/98.

Trade Well,
Joe Frabosilio

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Snp1.gif"