Re: GEN - Commodex claim to be "most consistently profitable daily futures trading system"

I am not a fan of news letters or system prognostications.  I do feel that it might be helpful to someone to subscribe to something in order to generate ideas. There are some traders that are not organized and need a stimulus to look into new areas. One can take the recommendation, check it with the system you are using and see if it fits the parameters for a trade entry.  To follow
any system blindly is a fools paradise and the road to poverty. Ira