Re: Options

<< R'Ters

 I see that the Oct. 900 and 950 Sugar Calls are trading at a discount to
 fair value.
 As a writer of options i would like to know :

 a.  Will the option price eventually trade at the Theoretical or fair value
 price as expiration nears.
 b.  Why would these options be trading at a discount.
 c.  I believe Sugar us going south, would it be wise to write Naked 900 or
 950 calls in the hope they expire worthless.??

 Any input would be appreciated.

 Regards

 Trevor De Vries

when they trade at discout you do not  sell them you normally buy them
if the puts are under priced too buy the puts