Re: MKT-Elliot Wave textbook case?

Good thing you prefaced your remark, as I admit to being somewhat
thin-skinned, and in these overly exciting days, I'm in hair trigger
venting mode.

THIS IS SERIOUS:
Yet another top indicator, I'm told, is the emergence of jokes about the
normally arcane financial world. This has serious psycological
underpinnings, since, for a comic to be sure the joke will go over, has to
assume that a large percentage of the audience will know what he or she is
talking about. This, therefore, substantiates the existence of a mania.

Last night, Letterman ran off a string of 4 consecutive market jokes.
SAMPLE: Wow, yesterday the market went down faster than a Whitehouse
intern!

John Stevenson
----------
> From: Kovacs, Ross R <KOVACSRR@xxxxxxx>
> To: 'johnstev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
> Subject: FW: MKT-Elliot Wave textbook case?
> Date: Thursday, August 06, 1998 12:35 PM
>
> THIS IS A JOKE:
>
> I made no comments about your sanity, just your EW analysis.
>
> Good Luck
>
> > ----------

This
> > is
> > > good advice for any technical analysis, not just EW.
> > > 2. Your analysis of the charts matches the analysis of several
respected
> > EW
> > > analysts.  In fact, a local Los Angeles EW analyst is showing hourly
> > charts
> > > of the DJIA that he says are perfect EW formations that confirm the
> > > conclusions you've drawn. So, a sea change is in place according to
> > many.
> > >
> > > Ross Kovacs

RT
> > intensely