Re: dial data

<< Is anyone else noticing problems with dial data.?..im unable to get the
host
 to recognize my download...says host unresponsive over and over....i've heard
 others complaining of this in the past....my record has been very good except
 for the past week or so....ive just tried about fifteen times in the last
hour
 and a half.. >>

Bando, your problem might be with AOL.  I have noticed through the years that
downloading from DD is near impossible between 8 and 11 pm est.  This is prime
time for all the teenyboppers to clog the net.  I have found their new server
quite a bit faster, but with the draw back of not posting volume and O.I.
numbers for anything but todays date.

If you're unfamiliar with the new server replace the first line in your
Dd_inet.oms to read:

SetHosts("dial.tdc.com,dial2.tdc.com")

This file is found in your Omega\dataman directory and you can use wordpad to
alter it.  I would advise making a backup copy of original Dd_inet.oms file
before you alter it.  I have alerted Omega to the problem and as of 6/15
they're still working on the problem of posting V & O.I. data for previous
days.  Hope this helps, Kelly