Re: exits

Hi Paul,

We can have a ball with this, how about exit if the ADX(14)>=49 or what
ever value you are comfortable with, or exit if the days close is less then
66% of the daily range in the direction that you are trading. There's no
end to what you can try. Scaling out is a winning plan and I am convinced
that it in and of itself is a major reason for market behavior.

Best Regards,

Brent