ELA Help Requested

Hi

I haven't been using TS long and am trying to write an indicator to do the
following:-

    Identify swing highs (done in an array capturing swing hi, barnumber,
date and time)

    Plot a trendline horizontally across that swing high (done & extended
right)

    If that swing high is subsequently taken out by a higher high I want to
delete that trend line (and only that trend line).  All I have managed to do
so far is delete all the trend lines if I attempt to delete a specific line.
So I end up with all or nothing.

    Alternately, if the swing high is subsequently taken out by a higher
high, then I want to end that trend line on the bar that makes the higher
high.

Can anyone help me with ideas on how to do this, or suggest anywhere that I
might look for ideas.

Any help much appreciated
Joanna

    gj@xxxxxxxxxxx